Day Out Outfit

Recently I went out with my mother,sister and brother and we decided to go out for a little wonder around. I obviously needed something comfortable yet suitable for the unpredictable British weather.

I had taken one of the biggest bags I own since I wanted to be able to fit everything into one bag. The black crop top I'm wearing is more cropped than I had remembered it to be but it was okay wearing it since I had a white jacket from Miss Guided on. I feel like the white jacket is my new favourite and I love it so much. I just think you need to excuse my stomach area since I know it's a lot paler than the rest of my body.

I'm wearing some black/grey looking jeans that I had decided to rip myself and I'm happy with the way they've turned out. I'm loving the shoes I wore since they are so comfortable yet look fashionable.If you don't know this about me yet then you will now, I don't really like trainers and don't wear them.

If you would like to find more images from this day you can find them here: http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/day-out-photos.html

Comments

Popular Posts