Casual Day Outfit | Wygodny Codzienny Strój

  Coat-? | Necklace- Gift from someone | Shirt- New Look | Top- H&M | Bag- New Look | Shoes-? | Jeggings-Sports Direct

Not that long ago I met up with a friend and decided to ask her to take some outfit pictures. The outfit is very simple and can go along with many different purposes. I love how all of these items are simple and comfortable yet have a fashionable touch to it. The colours are quiet plain but the colour of the top adds more detail. I could have worn the top on its own however, adding a layer adds more features. I have recently become a fan of layering this white shirt over other tops. It's not a harsh feature since the shirt is white and sheer. The bag is black and has fringe detailing on which I think will never go out of trend. This is a very easy to put together outfit and a back up idea for any day. We all have those days where we don't know what to wear.


Nie tak dawno wyszłam z koleżanką i postanowiłam że poproszę żeby zdjęcia stroju na bloga zrobiła. Strój jest bardzo łatwy i nie skomplikowany. Można go też złożyć na wiele różnych okazji lub wyjść. Uwielbiam ten strój z tego powodu że wszytko jest wygodne ale nadal modnie wygląda.  Kolory są naturalne i nic takiego innego nie znajdziecie chociaż kolor bluzki dodaje inny kolor który sprawi że w stroju znajdziecie trochę więcej cech. Jakiś czas temu zaczęło mnie interesować zakładanie tej białej koszuli na inne bluzki z tego powodu że różnice to robi i wygląda łagodnie z tego powodu że koszula jest przejrzysta i biała. Czarna torebka ma frędzle które w mojej opinii nigdy nie wyjdą z mody. To jest łatwy strój na każdy dzień tygodnia, wiem że wszyscy mają te dni gdzie nie wiedzą co założyć.
 

Comments

  1. This is such a cute outfit, looks totally practical and comfy! :) xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute casual outfit, I adore it! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post dear! Black is the color! :) xx

    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/01/half-year-anniversary.html
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/01/book-review-you-can-be-happiest-woman.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yeah! I do have a slight addiction to black clothing :)

      Delete
  4. Nice post!Outfit is awesome.I follow your blog,please follow my blog:
    http://ameliabelieveme.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check your blog out :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, this is totally something I would wear on casual days! You look awesome! It's the all black with pop of white that gets to me I guess hahaha <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and so glad you enjoyed this look <3

      Delete
  6. nice post, if u wanna follow each other plz tell me on my blog so i can follow u back
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your visit on my blog. Of course we can follow each other, I'm following you :) http://bysinkj.blogspot.com/ https://www.facebook.com/ladyludatischenko?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, following you too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts