Autumnal Burgundy Dress

Today I just wanted to share this look and tell you a bit about it. I am always inspired during autumn therefore I made the dress I'm wearing to then layer it with tops and tights to create a practical outfit. I love the deep wine/burgundy colour of my creation and I feel like the black details complete the look perfectly. Couldn't decide between the two hairstyles therefore I did a bit of both for this post. Let me know what you think of this look.


Other than that, I recently received an email from a lovely blogger at Society Fix and was asked if I Wouldn't mind answering some questions for an interview and I obviously didn't so you can find the interview HERE


Also, the prom show is on Sunday which is in fact not long now so if anyone is still interested here are the details:
Bridal Designs Presents a Prom Show
Sunday 30th October 2016
11:30am to 3pm
At st Giles Church Hall,
Rowley Regis,
B65 9LA
Choose from well known designers or from our exclusive bridal designs dresses.
NEW DRESSES AND SALE DRESSES AVAILABLE.
Bespoke design service
alteration service
accessories, bags, tiaras, jewellery, shoes,
hair and beauty by endres
* to secure your dress, pay £50 deposit {10% of on the day}
Register to enter our FREE PRIZE draw and collect a goody bag on the way in.
Refreshments available, donations go to st giles church
FREE admission and car park















Comments

  1. What an amazing dress, you look beautiful lovely! The burgundy colouring is stunning and I adore the design! I can't wait to check out your blogger interview :)

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you El, hope you enjoy the interview :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous dress! The colour is perfect. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like the dress Gemma :)

      Delete
  3. So cute. I love it.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look Lovely Kid :)

    Naelle from paris..!
    http://www.once-in-paris.com/en/xo-xo-gossip-girl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY LOOK *-*
    If you like my blog follow pls!!
    Color-s
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ciekawe połączenie :) pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look! Nice dress!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fajna ta stylizacja :D

    Zapraszam:
    unnormall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That slip dress looks so cute on you! I love the color!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your boots! You rock the layering trend ;)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you think I can pull it off :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts