Clothes Show 2016


The Clothes Show overall was a great event. Even though there were a lot of people the atmosphere wasn't too bad. The place was filled with amazing things to purchase, great people and a ton of inspiration. 








There was a lot of things to buy such as beauty, fashion and lifestyle and a lot of them were great quality and some amazing offers were out there to be found.






The event has been well organised and it's a nice day out, a great opportunity to treat yourself and even if you don't feel like buying a lot you get to experience an amazing show or meet some amazing people!  





The theatre show was amazing! I always love how happy these make me and how fun it is to experience such a great amount of talent. Personally as soon as I see all of it happen I feel really inspired and it gets me motivated. This year there were more live music acts which in my opinion was amazing because they all sounded so good. 










 There was kind of a bloggers lounge/room where there was a lovely selection of Freya items and you could get a fitting done. 







At one point I did sit for a bit to have a small break because as great as the event is, there is a possibilty of it getting crowded. I'm not saying that in any bad way whatsoever but keep it in mind if you have any health complications/something along the lines od anxiety. 





At the show I had finally got the chance to meet Isobel Celine, a lovely blogger I've been talking to for a while now. You can find her over on http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
She was very sweet and wore an amazing outfit (you can obviously get some great style inspo from her blog). Other than that we did spend a fun time at the show. 











Throughout the day I did go to the smaller catwalk and I enjoyed some great shows and talks. I think the atmosphere around this was amazing and I was truly graetful to get inspired and get advice from professionals within the industry. Apart from that different schools (Colleges and Universities) had places set up where you could go and find out more about courses they offer and look at work that has been created in the past. 







One of my favourite things during the day was when I sat down and got to watch one of the most amazing collections by Hazel Symons (https://twitter.com/h_symo17?lang=en-gb and https://www.instagram.com/h_symo17/) It was full of amazing garments and they looked really professional, as if they were created by a designer that has been in the industry for at least 30 years! I have never heard of such an amazing idea you can find out more here. It was really interesting to hear about the overall inspiration and to get to find otu more about the designer.  





Comments

  1. Great post! Beautiful shots!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time! :)

    And so cool you got to meet other bloggers! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did thank you and it was lovely to meet other bloggers :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing shots.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post :)
    Amazing photos :)
    MÓJ BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts