Trousers for Autumn

I am back today with a look that is appropriate for a smarter event or a chic everyday look. It all depends on your style. Honestly I love all of the items featured and I hope you like this outfit as much as I do. 


The necklace is a great statement, I am wearing a plain top from Bershka and a nice vest throw on from New Look. The heels are plain black and I love the poited toe, honestly I've loved it for a couple of years now. They look amazing with the handbag featured from Peacocks. I am also proud of the trousers, I made them all by myself and truly I love the pattern on the fabric I had chosen. I actually got complimented on those at an interview for something related theerefore I was well proud of myself as you can imagine. Let me know what you think of this look! 


I am going to be at Clothes Show Live on Sunday! Let me know if you will be there. 


























Comments

  1. you look so classy! I love your trousers!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you love the trousers!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Love your hair :)

    http://adoorablee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, glad you like my hair :)

      Delete
  3. Such a nice style. I also love how you styled your hairstyle and the glasses with it.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you like my style :)

      Delete
  4. Great outfit! The trousers are super cute.
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you like the trousers <3

      Delete
  5. Fajna torebka :D

    Zapraszam :
    unnormall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit, those trousers are gorgeous <3

    xx
    Tea | moonshinefaerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. świetny look! buty mnie zachwyciły :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuje i ciesze się że buty się spodobały :)

      Delete
  9. Very stylish look) thanks for sharing)
    Would you like to follow each other on g+? Please let me know and I follow you back)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures lovely!
    xx
    http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty ! Great style dear !
    I'm a new follower, check my blog and maybe we can follow each other.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you like the style :)

      Delete
  12. Stunning outfit! Beautiful vest and shoes!
    Have a nice Friday!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you like the vest and shoes! xX

      Delete
  13. suuper! zapraszam do mnie ;) http://styllig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this whole outfit! Great for the office as well! :)

    And as always.. so pretty! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts