Art and Fashion Design

For those that have been reading for the past couple of years know that I've been into art and fashion design. Recently I have put blogging to the side and decided to focus on the creative aspect I was approaching. However, after a long time of consideration, I have decided to keep this blog and use it to share my creative journey (or something along the lines of that). Also, the college I will be attending has asked us to create a blog or social media account to share our art work therefore I thought I might as well not let this go to waste and develop the blog in a certain way from where I had originally started.

I am looking forward to sharing some of my work and generally creating content that might inspire others. So with that said, I hope you enjoy what I put up on here and feel free to leave feedback or any suggestions!






Comments

  1. I used to be a seamstress :)
    http://natalie-forever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your college is encouraging you to share your work from early on.
    Are you to be fashion designer?
    http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts