2 Prints 1 Colour Theme



I was rather excited to put this look together! I honestly love taking my style to new levels and this is such a favourite of mine. I love the look of a simple oversized trench coat. Honestly, it works wonders. Trainers are the new fashion it thing right? So it only makes it right for me to add them in to most of my looks. I don't normally wear leggings however, in this case I did because I wanted the main thing to stand out. Bag is a large shopper style bag that is comfy to own as you can throw anything in and go about your everyday life. The thing I am finally excited to mention is the longer top you can layer that has 2 prints, in the same colour themes, slits at the sides and can be worn as a normal round neckline or off the shoulders. I recently saw big belts featured in high fashion editorials or runway shows therefore I added one myself to this look, This sounds so complicated yet I love it. It might have something to do with the fact that I made it. For anyone that has me over on Snapchat will know one of my recent bigger purchases was a sewing machine (more details to come in a future post). I was so excited and now that I've managed to get it I have been off with my creativity and this was actually the first piece I've made.




















Comments

  1. Great dress dear, I love the prints.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you like this item and the prints on it :)

      Delete
  2. Piękna!
    Bardzo mi się podoba! ;*

    Zapraszam również do siebie: http://neylla.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję, ciesze się że tobie się podoba :)

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit, I love the coat :)

    polkadotpearlminis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nie mogę się napatrzeć na Twe włosy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stylizacja bardzo mi się podoba ^^ Torebka jest świetna :D
    Pozdrawiam! wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Grazie, contento che ti piaccia i colori :)

      Delete
  7. Ciekawa torebka :)

    Pozdrawiam serdecznie,
    Karolina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torebka jedna z moich ulubionych! Wzajemnie pozdrawiam :)

      Delete
  8. Super stylizacja, podoba mi się :)
    zapraszam do nas!
    vivstilo-dw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit and especially the coat! Trainers are so comfortable! We all need a pair!
    www.bitsathome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, trainers are essential and thank you so much, glad you like the outfit :)

      Delete
  10. Ładna stylizacja, śliczna narzutka ;)

    U mnie nowy post, zapraszam!
    MÓJ BLOG - KLIIK
    NOWY FILM NA KANALE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję, fajnie że tobie się podoba narzutka :)

      Delete
  11. świetny płaszczyk ! uwielbiam kolor khaki ! :) Zapraszam do siebie ;) Co powiesz na wspolna obserwacje ?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuje i też uwielbiam ten kolor :) Perfekcyjny na ten sezon <3

      Delete
  12. Piękny jest ten płaszczyk. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuje, super że tobie się podoba :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts